31may6:00 pm8:00 pmUQMS Presents: AMSA Policy Think Tank 26:00 pm - 8:00 pm Level 4, UQ Health Science Building, RBWHEvent Type :CommunityArm:UQMS
Beautiful thinkers of AMSA@UQ, council 2 is around the corner. To truly represent the interest of UQ medical students, we are really KEEN to hear your opinions and thoughts. The policies
Beautiful thinkers of AMSA@UQ, council 2 is around the corner. To truly represent the interest of UQ medical students, we are really KEEN to hear your opinions and thoughts.
The policies we will be discussing are:
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Bridging Policy
• Social Prescribing
• Gender Equity in Leadership and the Workforce
• Sexual Health
• Sexual Harassment
• Healthcare and Humanitarian Settings
• Harm Minimisation in Substance Use
Please come along even if you’re the tiniest bit interested: Start at 6pm – we’ll introduce ourselves, go over think tank Then 15 minutes/policy x 7 policies
Each policy reviewer will present a policy:
• they’ll give a brief overview of the policy
• go over pros/cons of the policy
• go over some discussion questions.
**This is where you can tell us what you think about the policy**
Essentially, it’s a great way to get your voice heard, dip your toes in the AMSA waters, have some pizza and meet people!
(Monday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Level 4, UQ Health Science Building, RBWH