UQMS will be hosting a think tank for AMSA's Third National Council. Come along and tell us your thoughts on the policies up for discussion at Council 3. Council 3
UQMS will be hosting a think tank for AMSA’s Third National Council. Come along and tell us your thoughts on the policies up for discussion at Council 3. Council 3 is in Brisbane this year so not only can you come and put your ideas forward at think tank, you can see it in action at council 3. This is your chance to have your say in how AMSA should advocate in the coming year!
AMSA is the peak representative body for Australian medical students, and uses governmental collaboration, media outreach and open communication between medical schools to make changes that impact you as medical students.
Policy topics are:
- Information Technology and the Delivery of Medical Education [Policy Review]
- Shared Clinical Placements [Policy Merge]
- Physician Assistants [Policy Review]
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Health [Policy Review]
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker [Policy Review]
- Student Services and Amenities Fees [New Policy]
- Mental Health Support Structures [New Review]
- Disaster and Emergency Medicine [New Policy]
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Room 401, Building 69, UQ St Lucia