LOVING UQMS?!? Want to balance all that study out with huge fun and resume padding!?! Well do we have the thing for you!
The following positions are available to apply for election at OGM (click title to open Position Description):
- Year 1 Representative
- Year 1 International Student Committee Representative
- First Year End of Year BBQ Convenor
- Academic Preclinical Representative
- Ashintosh Events Coordinator
- 2020 ES Meyers Lecture Convenors
- Ethics Rep
- Indigenous Officer
- Junior AMSA Representative
- Keg II Convenors
- Rainbow Med Vice Chair
- Rainbow Med Events Coordinator
- Rainbow Med Advocacy Officer
- Rainbow Med Academic Officer
- UQ Mind Blue Week Convenor
- UQ Mind Engagement (Phase 2) Convenor
- UQ Mind Events (Metro) Convenor
- UQ Mind Morning Tea Convenor
- UQ Mind Symposium Convenor
The UQMS Ordinary General Meeting will be held on Thursday 21st March at 6:30 pm at the ES Meyers Lecture Theatre, Mayne Medical School, Herston.
Please note that all roles at OGM will be elected, regardless of what is specified on the Position Description. Thus, for all roles please provide a 100-word candidate statement and fill out Form 1: Single Nomination for Election or Form 2: Group Nomination for Election and submit to Electoral Officer at email@example.com. For more information see http://uqms.org/elections/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** The EXCEPTION TO THIS is 2020 ES MEYERS CONVENORS, which remains an appointed role. Applications for this role should be submitted as per the position descriptions – with the application and Form 4 Group Nomination for Appointment sent to email@example.com.***
The UQMS Social Media Campaigning Policy outlines our regulations for promoting your candidacy via social media. It can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1SEdE8qx4P7bUl6cXlRaGQtdnlsa1ZqYTRQZEMtRnVtd1Q0/view?usp=sharing
Nominations will close 5 March 2019 at 9pm.
February 11 (Monday) 8:00 am - March 5 (Tuesday) 9:00 pm