20julAll DayIncision UQ: Advanced Surgical Skills Workshop(All Day: saturday) UQ Health Sciences Building, RBWHEvent Type :AcademicArm:Incision UQ
Incision UQ presents the much anticipated Advanced Surgical Skills Workshop! This is a great opportunity for you to learn and refresh your skills on Cyst Removal, Skin Flaps, Hand Ties, and
Incision UQ presents the much anticipated Advanced Surgical Skills Workshop!
This is a great opportunity for you to learn and refresh your skills on Cyst Removal, Skin Flaps, Hand Ties, and Laparoscopy! For all 3rd year students interested in participating in the RACS Surgical Skills Competition, this will be a fantastic practice opportunity!
Please note that this event is targeted primarily at Phase 2 students and ticket release will be staggered.
***SESSION & TICKET DETAILS***
- Session Times: 8:30AM-12:15PM (Morning); 1:00PM-4:45PM (Afternoon)
- PLEASE arrive 30 minutes before your session for registration so we can have a timely start.
- Price: $10 (Participants must be Incision UQ members)
- Ticket Release:
- There will be a staggered release of tickets for this event, with ticket link and passwords being posted on individual MD Year Group Facebook Pages. Please only purchase tickets for yourself.
- Releases will be at the following times:
- Phase 2: July 8th, Monday, 6:00PM
- Year 2: July 10th, Wednesday, 6:00PM
- Year 1: July 11th, Thursday, 6:00PM
***INCISION UQ SURGICAL PASS***
To attend this event you must be member of Incision UQ
A $5 lifetime membership may be purchased at https://uqmsmemberships.getqpay.com/ (there’s a dropdown menu for the $5 surgical pass!)
This event is proudly sponsored by our platinum sponsors: Avant and Walshs, as well as our event sponsors, MIPS and BOQ.
All Day (Saturday)
UQ Health Sciences Building, RBWH